- Reorder your purchases
- Use your own product codes
- StockWatch – stock notifications
- Estimated Delivery Dates
- Catalogue & file downloads
- Obsolete catalogue products
- Site facilities
- Help – FAQs
- Polcore MouldingsPolcore Mouldings
Polcore Mouldings – Overview
- Wood MouldingsWood Mouldings
Wood Mouldings – Overview
- Blade SharpeningBlade Sharpening
- Skirting BoardSkirting Board
1 2 3 4
Standard Colourmount cream core mountboard with neutral pH by Slater Harrison.
Standard cream core: 815 x 1125 x 1.25mm, 10 sheets per pack.
The FATG now classifies standards of framing in four different levels, so our mount board is now graded in ‘Levels'. The four FATG framing levels are as follows:
Level 1: Ultimate protection using conservation methods and the best quality conservation materials.
Level 2: High level protection using conservation methods and conservation materials.
Level 3: Mid level protection using good quality materials and methods.
Level 4: Low level protection using basic materials and/or methods.