Mainline Mouldings Ltd processes personal data as a controller as defined in the directive of 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25th May 2018.
Mainline Mouldings is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mainline Mouldings may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information via our website registration form:
- Name and company
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IP address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, to understand your needs and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails, if you have given us permission, about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- The information is used by Mainline to identify the user and provide them with support, mailings, sales and marketing, billing and to meet contractual obligations.
- From time to time, we may also use your information with your permission to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who we share the information with
In order to process your personal data obtained on the website and to complete financial transactions, we use trusted and authorised secure third-party websites. Personal or sensitive information is not held or shared by third parties.
We will also share address and contact information with our delivery partners in order to fulfil our delivery obligations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Visiting our site
You can view our website without giving any personal information. Mainline uses Google Analytics and Cookies to improve our service and user experience, and to analyse how the website is used. Apart from the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including device information, language and browser information.
The collected information is used to provide an overview of how users are accessing and using the Mainline website. It is not used for additional purposes such as profiling those who access our website.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For further information please read our cookies page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by:
- Writing to: Mainline Mouldings Ltd, 83 Langar Ind Est, Harby Rd, Langar. Notts NG13 9HY
- Emailing us at: email@example.com
- You may also unsubscribe here if you wish to stop recieving newsletter updates or stock notification emails.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you have any additional questions about Mainline’s collection and storage of data, please contact us at: Mainline Mouldings Ltd, 83 Langar Ind Est, Harby Rd, Langar. Notts NG13 9HY.
You may contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that Mainline has about you.
- Correct any information that Mainline has about you.
- Delete information that Mainline has about you.
We will fulfil your request electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge an administration fee.